Sonic's Deathbed Sonic's Deathbed

So real.
Good stuff the animation was a bit choppy but the comedic effect was in full force.

PS2 The biggest copyrighted introduction in the world waste of time PS2 The biggest copyrighted introduction in the world waste of time

Sorry man. It's nice but it's nothing ya dig.

Settle it in 5 Nights! Settle it in 5 Nights!

It's not bad but it's not good either. The joke didn't hit with me but you have the art style, I just wish there was more animation here.

NytroFlare responds:

I agree, I still need improvement. Thanks, glad you like my style! Yeah, for the next episode I'm going to focus on frame by frame, this one didn't have much. Thanks for the review!

Royal Wedding Dressup Royal Wedding Dressup

Best thing newgrounds has ever seen. You are a good among peons.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

:( If only

Good game but after an hour trying to figure out the last step I got a head ache from the music. This game is starting to make me rage you walk so slow and i do not know what to do. :( It was awesome till the last step I found all the others in like 10 min.

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

glitch

Shoop da whoop and eye lazer means games stop working. Fix please

Not Only a Hero Not Only a Hero

It isn't bad at all. I do not think it captures what a hero would be feeling though. It doesn't have a up that reaches a peak of truly epicness. It builds up to slow and doesn't go anywhere. I thought it was good and I liked listening to it. I just don't feel heroic after it.

Alpha Centauri Alpha Centauri

Make more music. I listen to your stuff all the time on my phone. When im with my friends I play your songs and they always like them.

Leighton's Minecraft SONG Leighton's Minecraft SONG