Royal Wedding Dressup Royal Wedding Dressup

Best thing newgrounds has ever seen. You are a good among peons.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

:( If only

Good game but after an hour trying to figure out the last step I got a head ache from the music. This game is starting to make me rage you walk so slow and i do not know what to do. :( It was awesome till the last step I found all the others in like 10 min.

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

glitch

Shoop da whoop and eye lazer means games stop working. Fix please

Blossom's Bedroom Blossom's Bedroom

Very good

At first i was thinking this was going to be some sick loli shit but then you turned it around to make it a nice hentai game. The graphical options were very impressive but the lack of features was a little disappointing if you consider the quality of this game. I can not figures out what to do with he cheats that I found. Where do i enter them in?

JoSilver responds:

Yeah, I'm not into Loli crap. it's like come on. It was meant to be something small, I would have done more but as I said I wasn't going for something huge...

just type in the cheats and be amazed... There are no text entry boxes for a reason.
I was hoping you people would be able to figure it out on your own... =(

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

OMFG

I love this game i think it is sweet. BUT IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH! I beat it sure but i almost broke my computer doing it ever mother fucking time i heard that god damn noise and my red faced :( mother fucker of a guy i almost screamed. I have never played a game that made me want to do that so quickly. SRSLY get rid of the respawn time spawn back the instant you die. For the love of get rid of the fucking sliding shit i swear to fucking god it made this game 10X harder and made me so mad. I AM STILL SO ANGRY FROM THIS GAME! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Great game great graphics great music. Epic win for you

How to Keep an Idiot Busy How to Keep an Idiot Busy

wow this took me

About 30 seconds. Its called tab. it rapes i just left my mouse is one positon and got them all in about 30 seconds. Make it tab proof, fool.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

I love this.

I was looking for a game for a long time all about running real fast. The only thing is i think you should add more movement frames and have just free run parts of pure running super fast with massive backgrounds that give you a sense of moving fast but its just so big it takes 30 or 40 seconds to get across. This game would be amazing if it was only smoother and had more running movement frames where you could see each leg move faster and faster. Please do this make a 2nd one please!

Maxwelldoggums responds:

I am making a sequel, it includes better platforming action and a plot... My news feed has the details of the development of it, check there, I should have daily updates.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

I have one question.

Why did you think it was a good idea that you cant look all the way down. Every time i fight those armor guys i get killed because they get on my barrier and then i cant aim at there legs so i die. A chainsaw would rip though a bullet proof vest. It is insane.

Sticky the ball, 0.99 Sticky the ball, 0.99

OMG

For the love of god fix the collision diction on those red things. I swear to god all you have to do is be around them for them to hurt you. I do not know how many times i was above a platform when i got hurt when there below fix that and you have a good game.

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

You know

I can find these on the web for free? Whats the point of putting demos then all i have to do is google it. But as always this is very good. NIce!