Sonic's Deathbed Sonic's Deathbed

So real.
Good stuff the animation was a bit choppy but the comedic effect was in full force.

PS2 The biggest copyrighted introduction in the world waste of time PS2 The biggest copyrighted introduction in the world waste of time

Sorry man. It's nice but it's nothing ya dig.

Settle it in 5 Nights! Settle it in 5 Nights!

It's not bad but it's not good either. The joke didn't hit with me but you have the art style, I just wish there was more animation here.

NytroFlare responds:

I agree, I still need improvement. Thanks, glad you like my style! Yeah, for the next episode I'm going to focus on frame by frame, this one didn't have much. Thanks for the review!

Jit Jit Jit Jit

This was retarted and I love it. Good job boss.

GorillaMuffin responds:

Thanks so much! Wait until my good stuff next week =D

Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1 Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1

I like oneys style too. Good shit man. Long time no see ;)

Bolt Vs Sonic Bolt Vs Sonic

Short and an annoying voice. Animation is fluid so you got that going for you.

snowbowlkirby responds:

In honesty, he's a chipmunk, he's not gonna have a deep voice, it's not natural.

Free to Play Free to Play

Animation was awesome, the jokes were spot on. Your comment on the FTP model is fairly accurate. Although the boobs really needed to be bigger. Well done! You deserve it!

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

One day you will have an epic TV show. You will then become very rich, yet not destroyed in your vision. That is my hope! At first I thought this was going to be dumb, but then I watched it like 10 times and loled every-time. I learned not to doubt your skills haha. Thank you for the time you put in!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

It was good. Very good. You understand the stick fight you made it your bitch and pumped on some intense child of awesome. Make more; rule the world with awesome!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

This is art

This is what true madness is. This is awesome thank you for being epic.